THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 60 g parmesan
- 20 g Grapeseed Oil
- 150 g Diced bacon
- 100 g Celery
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1000 g cauliflower florets
- 6 eggs
- 500 g water
- 150 g Grapeseed Oil
- 50 g extra light olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 30 g lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 15 g wholegrain mustard
- 10 g balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- chopped dill, optional
Grate Parmesan in 10 seconds/speed 7. Set aside, wipe out .
Add celery and chop 1 - 2 seconds/speed 7. Scrape down sides of . Add oil, bacon, and green onion. Cook /3 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1. Set aside.
Add water to the bowl. Put basket in , add eggs. Put cauliflower in Varoma. Steam for 15 minutes/varoma/speed 2. Rinse cauliflower in cold water to stop the cooking process. Set aside to drain and cool. Put eggs in cold water then peel. Cut eggs into 1/4's. Empty water from and dry.
Put cup on the lid and combine/measure the oils.
Insert butterfly. Put egg, egg yolk, lemon juice and salt in the . Mix for 5 seconds/speed 4.
Set MC so the open end is facing down and pour oils over the MC so they can drip down while the blades are turning. Add the oils slowly at first then increase speed. This should take 2 - 3 minutes/speed 4.
Add mustard and balsamic vinegar and combine 5 seconds/speed 3.
Pour cooled cauliflower into a salad bowl. Put bacon/celery/onion mixture on top. Sprinkle on the Parmesan , season with salt and pepper and pour dressing over. Mix lightly to combine. Put eggs in bowl and mix lightly again. Sprinkle with chopped dill, if desired. Set in fridge to chill.
You can substitute red onions for green onions.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramelised onion jam
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Spring Onion pancake
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad