THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 60 g parmesan
- 20 g Grapeseed Oil
- 150 g Diced bacon
- 100 g Celery
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1000 g cauliflower florets
- 6 eggs
- 500 g water
- 150 g Grapeseed Oil
- 50 g extra light olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 30 g lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 15 g wholegrain mustard
- 10 g balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- chopped dill, optional
Grate Parmesan in 10 seconds/speed 7. Set aside, wipe out .
Add celery and chop 1 - 2 seconds/speed 7. Scrape down sides of . Add oil, bacon, and green onion. Cook /3 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1. Set aside.
Add water to the bowl. Put basket in , add eggs. Put cauliflower in Varoma. Steam for 15 minutes/varoma/speed 2. Rinse cauliflower in cold water to stop the cooking process. Set aside to drain and cool. Put eggs in cold water then peel. Cut eggs into 1/4's. Empty water from and dry.
Put cup on the lid and combine/measure the oils.
Insert butterfly. Put egg, egg yolk, lemon juice and salt in the . Mix for 5 seconds/speed 4.
Set MC so the open end is facing down and pour oils over the MC so they can drip down while the blades are turning. Add the oils slowly at first then increase speed. This should take 2 - 3 minutes/speed 4.
Add mustard and balsamic vinegar and combine 5 seconds/speed 3.
Pour cooled cauliflower into a salad bowl. Put bacon/celery/onion mixture on top. Sprinkle on the Parmesan , season with salt and pepper and pour dressing over. Mix lightly to combine. Put eggs in bowl and mix lightly again. Sprinkle with chopped dill, if desired. Set in fridge to chill.
You can substitute red onions for green onions.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Keto Low Carb Yeast Buns/Bread
- Keto Chia "Rice" Pudding
- Mushroom "Cauliflower Rice" Risotto - Low Carb
- Olive Garden Salad Dressing - Low Carb
- Low Carb Zuppa Toscana
- Low Carb Catalina Salad Dressing
- Low Carb Pancakes
- Extreme Garlic Caesar Salad Dressing
- Mushroom Beef Soup - Low Carb
- Low Carb Clone of Mushroom soup
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Healthy chicken burgers
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese