- 2 eggs
- 1 zucchini
- 200 grams haloumi cheese
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into 3cm cubes
- 80 g breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper
- 1 level tsp dried oregano, (optional)
- 1) In a separate bowl to the thermomix (one that can fit two beaten eggs and 200g of grated haloumi), beat two eggs together with a fork.
2) Roughly chop zucchini into the thermomix bowl and grate, 3s/s5
3)Remove zucchini from bowl and place into a sieve to drain out the liquid
4) Without cleaning the mixing bowl, roughly break a block of haloumi cheese (roughly 200g) into it and grate, 5s/s5
5) Remove haloumi and place in the bowl with the beaten eggs
6) Without cleaning the mixing bowl, add in the chicken and mince, 10s/s6
7) Add in the rest of the ingredients, including the zucchini, eggs and haloumi, being careful with the salt as some haloumi blocks are saltier than others
8 ) Mix all ingredients, 15s/s4.5
9) Shape into balls (approximately 9 - 11 balls) and refridgerate
10) When ready to cook, add a little oil to a pan and heat on high heat until hot, then flatten each 'ball' and cook on the pan on a low-medium heat until it starts to whiten on the edges and golden on one side, the flip until the other side is golden and the fritter is cooked through.
11) Remove on to a plate with a kitchen paper towel to absorb any oils.
a. You don't need to add the haloumi the beaten egg, i just did so to save washing up. You can use two separate bowls for each if you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Twice baked potatoes - under development
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Variation Potato Bake
- Gravy (like KFC potato & gravy)
- Fresh Pineapple Salsa
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- South Pacific Raita
- Frenisian Slaw
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Melbourne Mash
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Savoury Mince
- Paleo Meatloaf
- Hidden Veg Sausage Rolls by The Thermo Niche
- GF Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
- Ham & Veggie Slice
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Curried sausages
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- All Green Stock Powder
- All-in-one fried Rice