- 1 tsp Orient Asian Red Chilli Paste
- ½ cup natural almond butter (sugar free)
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp low sodium tamari or soy sauce
- 1 inch of french ginger, peeled
- 1 or 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 pitted date
- ⅓ cup of water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Mix all ingredients including chilli paste together in a high-speed blender. If there are leftovers they can be stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator. The dressing will thicken as it sits so don’t hesitate to include a little water if necessary.
Recipe source: https://orientasian.in/salad-dressing-recipes/
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.