- 250 grams condensed milk
- 250 grams dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 200 grams walnuts, halved, toasted
8Recipe is created for
1. Place condensed milk into
mixing bowl and cook for 10 mins/Varoma temp/speed 2 with
2. Add chocolate and cook for a
further 2 mins/100°C/speed 2.
3. Add vanilla and blend for 10 secs/speed 6-7.
4. Add walnuts and blend for 5 secs/speed 5.
5. Tip onto baking paper and
roll into 1 or 2 logs. Wrap tightly and refrigerate until cold. Chop into
rounds to serve.
Other users also liked...
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon