- 250 grams condensed milk
- 250 grams dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 200 grams walnuts, halved, toasted
8Recipe is created for
1. Place condensed milk into
mixing bowl and cook for 10 mins/Varoma temp/speed 2 with
2. Add chocolate and cook for a
further 2 mins/100°C/speed 2.
3. Add vanilla and blend for 10 secs/speed 6-7.
4. Add walnuts and blend for 5 secs/speed 5.
5. Tip onto baking paper and
roll into 1 or 2 logs. Wrap tightly and refrigerate until cold. Chop into
rounds to serve.
Other users also liked...
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites