- 250 grams condensed milk
- 250 grams dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 200 grams walnuts, halved, toasted
8Recipe is created for
1. Place condensed milk into
mixing bowl and cook for 10 mins/Varoma temp/speed 2 with
2. Add chocolate and cook for a
further 2 mins/100°C/speed 2.
3. Add vanilla and blend for 10 secs/speed 6-7.
4. Add walnuts and blend for 5 secs/speed 5.
5. Tip onto baking paper and
roll into 1 or 2 logs. Wrap tightly and refrigerate until cold. Chop into
rounds to serve.
Other users also liked...
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Marathon bliss balls
- Leftover roast fritters
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Thai green mango salad
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Mashed potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Snack (Like MUNCH brand)
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil