- 250 grams condensed milk
- 250 grams dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 200 grams walnuts, halved, toasted
Recipe is created for
1. Place condensed milk into
mixing bowl and cook for 10 mins/Varoma temp/speed 2 with
2. Add chocolate and cook for a
further 2 mins/100°C/speed 2.
3. Add vanilla and blend for 10 secs/speed 6-7.
4. Add walnuts and blend for 5 secs/speed 5.
5. Tip onto baking paper and
roll into 1 or 2 logs. Wrap tightly and refrigerate until cold. Chop into
rounds to serve.
Other users also liked...
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles