- 50 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 40 g fresh basil leaves
- 20 g fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 160 g Raw Cashew Nuts
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil, to taste, plus extra for covering pesto
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Parmesan and garlic into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add all remaining ingredients and chop Turbo/1 sec/4-5 times, or until a rough, yet evenly chopped, consistency is achieved.
Serve immediately or transfer into a sealable jar and top with olive oil until just covered to store.
Double quantity: double all ingredients and chop 17 sec/speed 6 in step 2.
Nut free dip: Replace the cashew nuts with sunflower seeds and proceed as per recipe.
This recipe is featured in the Cooking with Thermomix and Cooking with Varoma cooking classes. This recipe is also suitable for TM31 and can be found in the Everyday Cookbook on pg 71.
Other users also liked...
- Caramelised onion jam
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Spring Onion pancake
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Mint lemonade
- Gingerbread house (gluten-free)
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Pavlova towers
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs