- 1/2 bunch parsley or chives
- 200 grams whole egg mayonaise, add 3 tablespoons of milk to dilute
- 2 tablespoons French Dressing
- 1000 grams Cooked Baby Potatos, Precook in either the bowl or the Varoma
- some salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Wholegrain Mustad
- dash olive oil
- 6 Boiled eggs - sliced
- 4 bacon rashes, cubed and fried
Recipe is created for
Precook the Potatoes and eggs in Varoma as per instructions for steaming in the EDC. Steaming is preferred to retain the shape of the baby potatoes.Fry bacon till browned.
Set aside in Thermoserver in the frige.
In clean and dry mixing bowl. Add Parsley, Mint, Chives chop for 2-3 sec /speed 7.
Add Mayonnaise,milk, whole grain mustard & French dressing Combine for 5 sec /speed 4.
Pour dressing over hot potatoes, add baon, sliced eggs and chives and stir gently to combine.
Preparing the Salad
Accessories you need
The EDC Mayonnaise and French Dressing is beautiful in this recipe, so please do use if you have available. Otherwise store brought is fine.
This salad is also delicious when served cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.