- 1/2 orange, zest only, no white pith
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 30 g orange juice (approx. 1 orange)
- 450 g carrots (approx. 4), peeled and cut into thirds
- 250 g green apple, cut into quarters and core removed
- 2 celery stalks (approx. 120 g), cut into halves
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
- 60 g walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (optional)
- Place orange zest into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula, then repeat grating 10 sec/speed 9, until a fine consistency is achieved. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add parsley and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add orange juice, carrot, apple, celery and salt (optional) and chop 4 sec/speed 5 or until desired consistency is achieved. Transfer into a large serving dish, then sprinkle with walnuts (optional) and drizzle with olive oil (optional). Serve immediately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie