- 1/2 orange, zest only, no white pith
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 30 g orange juice (approx. 1 orange)
- 450 g carrots (approx. 4), peeled and cut into thirds
- 250 g green apple, cut into quarters and core removed
- 2 celery stalks (approx. 120 g), cut into halves
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
- 60 g walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (optional)
- Place orange zest into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula, then repeat grating 10 sec/speed 9, until a fine consistency is achieved. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add parsley and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add orange juice, carrot, apple, celery and salt (optional) and chop 4 sec/speed 5 or until desired consistency is achieved. Transfer into a large serving dish, then sprinkle with walnuts (optional) and drizzle with olive oil (optional). Serve immediately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)