- ½ orange, zest only, no white pith
- 6 sprigs fresh italian parsley
- 30 g freshly squeezed orange juice (approx. 1 orange)
- 450 g carrots (approx. 4), peeled and cut into thirds
- 250 g green apple, cut into quarters and core removed
- 2 celery stalks (approx 120 g), cut into halves
- 1 pinch sea salt (optional)
- 60 g walnuts (optional)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place orange zest into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula, then repeat grating 10 sec/speed 9, until a fine consistency is achieved. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add parsley and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add remaining ingredients, except walnuts and oil, and chop 4 sec/speed 5 or until desired consistency is achieved.
Put into large serving dish and sprinkle with walnuts (optional) and drizzle with oil (optional). Serve immediately.
This recipe is featured in the Cooking with Thermomix cooking class and is also in our cookbook and Recipe Chip: Everyday Cooking for Thermomix Families //bit.ly/1UTY2Ab
Other users also liked...
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles