- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, Or apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 level tsp salt
- 1/2 level tsp mustard powder
- light olive oil, 1 cup
- 1 clove garlic
- 270gm can coconut milk
- 1 level teaspoons dill, dried
- apple cider vinegar, Extra
- potatoes, Peeled and cubed
- 1.25 litres water
- 1 onion
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Drop garlic into running blades Sp 4. Stop blades.
Place whisk in then add egg, juice, slat, and mustard into , mix 10 sec, Sp 4.
Set blades going at Sp 4 with whisk still in place. Pour all of the oil onto the lid and let the measuring cup and lid work their magic. This should take 1.5 - 2 minutes.
Add coconut milk, dill, salt & pepper to taste. Whisk at speed 3 until combined.
Set aside in an airtight container in the fridge (you will not need all of this dressing for this salad).
Place quartered onion into and chop until fairly fine 4 sec, sp 5.
Put onion into salad bowl and set aside.
Place water into and fill steamer basket with cubed potatoes. Cook 20 minutes, Varoma, Sp 2.
Remove potato in basket and run under cold water to stop cooking process. Allow to drain and add to onion in salad bowl.
Stir in salad dressing and add extra vinegar to taste.
We like a bit of tartness in our potato salad so I added about 2 tablespoons extra vinegar and could probably add a little more.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Prisca's Plain White Rice
- Quick & Easy Custard Cake
- Marmalade cake Jamie Oliver
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart