- 6 Large Tomatoes, Halved
- 1 red chilli
- 1 small red onion, Halved
- 6-8 Sprigs Coriander or Parsley
- 2 level teaspoons Himalayan salt
- 1 level teaspoon cumin seeds
- Juice of 1 lime
Add chilli and coriander (or parsley if you're not a fan of coriander) to bowl. Chop 5secs/Sp8
Add tomatoes and onion to bowl. Turbo x3-5 times until you get the consistency you're wanting. Scrape down sides.
Add salt, lime juice and cumin seeds. Combine 10secs/Sp 3
Place into a sterile jar (make sure there is at least 3cm between salsa and top of jar, it may bubble a little as it ferments)
Put jar into a dark place undisturbed for 3-5 days. Then pop into the fridge.
Accessories you need
This salsa is a great accompaniment to all mexican dishes. It goes well on crackers, a sandwich or wrap. It would be great for the kids to take for lunch, just ammend the chilli factor to suit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Twice baked potatoes - under development
- Chicken, zucchini, haloumi fritters
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Variation Potato Bake
- Gravy (like KFC potato & gravy)
- Fresh Pineapple Salsa
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- South Pacific Raita
- Frenisian Slaw
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- LCHF Bacon and Mushroom Cauliflower Risotto
- Spinach, Feta and Bacon Crustless Quiche
- Plum Pudding Icecream
- Christmas Brownie
- Candy Cane Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate/Chilli Chocolate Mix
- Sambal Oelek
- Massaman Chicken Curry
- Paleo Vegan Mini Raw Carrot Cakes
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Porcupine Meatballs
- Super Soft Cheese and Bacon Rolls