- 1.5 tsp chicken stock paste, Cookidoo recipe AUS
- 1.5 tsp meat stock paste, Cookidoo recipe AUS
- 550 grams water
- 35 grams plain flour
- 60 grams unsalted butter, Cut into cubes
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- Place all ingredients into your TM6 mixing bowl with MC on.
Select thickening mode and turn on.
Serve over mash potatoes.
*** mashed potato recipe are used it was from Cookidoo - https://cookidoo.com.au/recipes/recipe/en-AU/r67447
Accessories you need
*** mashed potato recipe is from Cookidoo, The basic cookbook - https://cookidoo.com.au/recipes/recipe/en-AU/r67447
Chicken stock paste- https://cookidoo.com.au/recipes/recipe/en-AU/r67059
Meat stock paste- https://cookidoo.com.au/recipes/recipe/en-AU/r67058
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Twice baked potatoes - under development
- Chicken, zucchini, haloumi fritters
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Variation Potato Bake
- Fresh Pineapple Salsa
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- South Pacific Raita
- Frenisian Slaw
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Melbourne Mash
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- My Everyday White Bread
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Passionfruit Slice
- Sandwhich Bread
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice