THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 g Baby Kale leaves
- 100 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 100 g Green Butter Lettuce leaves
- 100 g Raw Virgin Coconut Oil
- 100 g extra virgin olive oil
- 120 g freshly squeezed orange juice
- 60 g freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Cultured Vegetable Juice/Liquid
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 Shallot stalk, roughly chopped
- Cultured Vegetables
Wash and dry all salad leaves and place into a serving bowl.
If Coconut Oil is solid place cocnut oil into mixing bowl and melt
2 min/37 degrees/speed 2. If Coconut oil is liquid skip this step.
Place all other ingredients into mixing bowl and blend 15 sec/speed 9.
Pour about half a cup of vinaigrette over green salad and toss. Garnish with cultured vegetables as desired.
Coconut and Cultured Vegetable Vinaigrette
Store left over viaigrette in the refrigerator. Good dressing for all sorts of salads, also good over grilled fish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss