- 100 g balsamic vinegar
- 20 g honey
- 100 g Flowerdale Farm ice plant leaves
- 150 g strawberries, quartered
- 50 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 20 g pine nuts, toasted
8Recipe is created for
1. Place vinegar and honey in TM bowl, cook for 8 minutes,Varoma temperature, speed soft, MC removed.
2. Toss together ice plant, strawberries, feta cheese and pine nuts. Arrange on serving platter and drizzle with balsamic dressing.
Vegetarian, gluten free
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Seafood Risotto
- Jumbo Bread loaf
- Hokey Pokey Ice Cream
- Carnation green tea cocktail
- Trout salad & horseradish dressing
- Hot cross bagels
- Spiked truffles
- Almond pulp truffles
- Mango salsa with lime bursts
- Vanilla bean panna cotta with raspberry rosewater coulis
- Coconut lamb curry
- Fresh petite radish salad
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Cauliflower whip
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lemon, Lime Dressing
- Cornflake honey slice
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice
- Healthy Anzac Biscuits
- 'Never buy' Tomato sauce