- 1 mango, peeled, cut into pieces
- 80 gram Cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup of Mint Leaves , loosely filled
- 1 lime, juice only
- 3-4 cups of finely chopped Kale
- 2 Fresh Corn Cobs, with kernels cut off
- 15 Cherries, stone removed and roughly chopped
- Handful Pumpkin Seeds (pepitas)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add mango, cucumber, mint and lime juice into mixing bowl.
- Combine 10 secs / Sp 10
- Set aside
- Massage half of the salad dressing into kale to soften. (Add 1 tsp Olive Oil to soften if needed.)
- Add cherries and corn kernals and mix together
- Top with Pumpkin Seeds and additional dressing
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Beef Wrapped Asparagus - Paleo / Gluten Free
- Choc Peppermint Sticks - Paleo / Gluten Free
- Summer Christmas Trifle - Paleo
- Lime No-Bake Cheesecake
- Grain Free Lasagne
- Crunchy Paleo "ANZAC" Cookies
- Gluten Free Orange & Poppyseed Cake
- Cheesy Tartlets
- Celery, Leek & Thyme Soup