- 1 bunch Kale
- 900 g water
- 150 g quinoa, washed
- 30 g dried cranberries
- 30 g almond
- 1/2 red onion, quartered
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 400 g corn kernel
- 50 g olive oil
- 50 g apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon seeded mustard
8Recipe is created for
- Put all ingredients in a jar, shake well and ready to use!
- Put 900g water into thermomix. Put quinoa into simmering basket. cook 18 min Sp3 Veroma. Remove and fluff quinoa in a separate bowl. Set aside.
- Wash kale. Remove all stems. Put 1/2 of the leaves into thermomix, Sp 7, 5 sec. Put aside and repeat with the remaining half of the leaves.
- Add almond, cranberries and red onion into Thermomix. Sp 6, 5 sec. Mix with Kale.
- Add corn kernel, sunflower seeds and cooled quinoa to salad. Mix well and serve with dressing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)