- 1 bunch Kale
- 900 g water
- 150 g quinoa, washed
- 30 g dried cranberries
- 30 g almond
- 1/2 red onion, quartered
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 400 g corn kernel
- 50 g olive oil
- 50 g apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon seeded mustard
8Recipe is created for
- Put all ingredients in a jar, shake well and ready to use!
- Put 900g water into thermomix. Put quinoa into simmering basket. cook 18 min Sp3 Veroma. Remove and fluff quinoa in a separate bowl. Set aside.
- Wash kale. Remove all stems. Put 1/2 of the leaves into thermomix, Sp 7, 5 sec. Put aside and repeat with the remaining half of the leaves.
- Add almond, cranberries and red onion into Thermomix. Sp 6, 5 sec. Mix with Kale.
- Add corn kernel, sunflower seeds and cooled quinoa to salad. Mix well and serve with dressing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Hot Chilli Jam
- French bread (overnight)
- Rose Water