- 800 grams kumara, chopped into 2 cm cubes
- 2 corncobs, strip corn off
- 200 grams green beans, top and tail and in 2cm pieces
- 200 grams garlic mayonnaise
- 2 Ripe Avocados, chopped into 2 cm cubes
- bunch Basil leaves
- Salt and pepper
8Recipe is created for
Fill the simmering basket and varoma dish with kumara. Add 1 litre water to the TM bowl, insert the simmering basket, set to Varoma, 25 minutes, put the Varoma dish on top. At 4 minutes to go, add the corn and beans to the Varoma tray and place on the dish. Once everything is cooked, put the cooked vegetables into a big dish and let cool for 10 minutes. Then add the avocado, garlic mayonnaise, salt and pepper and basil leaves and mix around. Serve.
Can add nuts or seeds for more crunch. Or sliced salad onions.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Marathon bliss balls
- Leftover roast fritters
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Thai green mango salad
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Mashed potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Snack (Like MUNCH brand)
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Gluten Free White Baguette
- Pumpkin Cupcake with Ginger Icing
- Dulche de leche (3 ingredients)
- Chestnut Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Chestnut buttercream icing
- Black Russian Cupcake and Kahlua Buttercream Icing
- Asian Flavour Fish Quenelles (Varoma)
- Hot Water Pastry Beef Mince Snack Pie
- Hot Water Pastry
- Edmonds Brandy Snaps
- Raw Simnel Cake
- Salmon with Ginger and Coriander
- "Boil Up" - Maori Kai
- Curried Kumara Soup with Topping
- Purple Soup
- New Zealand Winter Salad
- MAISONETTE LAMB PIE
- Curried kumara, carrot and coconut soup
- EASY EDMONDS CHICKEN
- Waitangi Day Lamb Shanks meal
- Waitangi Day Kumara Flatbread with chicken, tomato sauce and vegetables
- Kumara Salad
- Gourmet Potato Salad
- Creamy Curried Kumara & Coconut Soup