- 1 red chilli, halved and seeds removed
- 3 cm knob ginger, peeled
- 1 shallot, peeled
- 3 mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Flowerdale Farm finger lime pulp
- 1 pot Flowerdale Farm microgreen coriander, trimmed
Recipe is created for
1. Place chilli, ginger and shallots in TM bowl, chop for 5 seconds, speed 5. Gently toss mixture with mango, oil, finger lime pulp and coriander.
Serve salsa in tacos or burritos, on top of grilled chicken, fish or prawns, or toss through rocket and tomatoes for a fresh summer salad.
Gluten free, dairy free, vegan, vegetarian
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chiang mai noodles
- Scallion chicken
- Spicy zucchini soup
- Get Moreish Chicken and Corn Soup
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup