- 1 red chilli, halved and seeds removed
- 3 cm knob ginger, peeled
- 1 shallot, peeled
- 3 mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Flowerdale Farm finger lime pulp
- 1 pot Flowerdale Farm microgreen coriander, trimmed
Recipe is created for
1. Place chilli, ginger and shallots in TM bowl, chop for 5 seconds, speed 5. Gently toss mixture with mango, oil, finger lime pulp and coriander.
Serve salsa in tacos or burritos, on top of grilled chicken, fish or prawns, or toss through rocket and tomatoes for a fresh summer salad.
Gluten free, dairy free, vegan, vegetarian
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Corn Chowder
- Beef Rotolo
- Meat Dumplings
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Green curry paste
- Laksa Curry
- Corn Fritters Easy
- I'm Thermobsessed with this Chicken Noodle Soup
- Not So Fried Rice
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce