- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 spring onions, (or 1 small brown onion, halved)
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tin of tomatoes, (or equivalent fresh)
- 1 tin of beans of choice, (kidney, borlotti, butter beans etc)
- 1 MC of water, (use to rinse out tomato tin and incorporate into recipe)
- 5 g balsamic vinegar, (or Worcestershire sauce)
Chop onion and garlic (and bacon if using) speed 6 for 3 secondsScrape down, add oil and cook on Varoma for 3 minutes, speed 1Add tomatoes and beans to TM bowl, cook on Varoma temp, 15 minutes, reverse speed softWhen cooking time finishes add the 5g of balsamic vinegar and mix 3 seconds, reverse speed 1
Diced bacon can be added and cooked with the onion at garlic.
For an easy breakfast, steam some eggs for the remaining 7-10 minutes in the Varoma in some greased ramekins or silicon cupcake moulds, and serve with baby spinach leaves and toast.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Spreadable Butter
- Nat's Saucy Pork Belly
- Orange & Apple Cous Cous
- Orange Salt & Pepper Rub
- Orange & Poppyseed Glazed Varoma Chicken
- "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Varoma Teriyaki Style Fish & Udon Noodles with steamed veggies
- Mocha custard
- Purple Carrot & Date Muffins
- Cherry Ripe Soft Serve
- Lemony Lemon Brownies
- Marbled Orange Cream & Brazil Nut Brownies