- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 spring onions, (or 1 small brown onion, halved)
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tin of tomatoes, (or equivalent fresh)
- 1 tin of beans of choice, (kidney, borlotti, butter beans etc)
- 1 MC of water, (use to rinse out tomato tin and incorporate into recipe)
- 5 g balsamic vinegar, (or Worcestershire sauce)
- Chop onion and garlic (and bacon if using) speed 6 for 3 secondsScrape down, add oil and cook on Varoma for 3 minutes, speed 1Add tomatoes and beans to TM bowl, cook on Varoma temp, 15 minutes, reverse speed softWhen cooking time finishes add the 5g of balsamic vinegar and mix 3 seconds, reverse speed 1
Diced bacon can be added and cooked with the onion at garlic.
For an easy breakfast, steam some eggs for the remaining 7-10 minutes in the Varoma in some greased ramekins or silicon cupcake moulds, and serve with baby spinach leaves and toast.
Recipe could easily be doubled with increased cooking time to reduce down the sauce for the beans.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Easy Peasy Spreadable Butter
- Nat's Saucy Pork Belly
- Orange & Apple Cous Cous
- Orange Salt & Pepper Rub
- Orange & Poppyseed Glazed Varoma Chicken
- "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Varoma Teriyaki Style Fish & Udon Noodles with steamed veggies
- Mocha custard
- Purple Carrot & Date Muffins
- Cherry Ripe Soft Serve
- Lemony Lemon Brownies
- Marbled Orange Cream & Brazil Nut Brownies