- 20 grams olive oil
- 200 grams whole egg mayonnaise
- 100 grams sour cream
- 15 grams balsamic vinegar
- 15 grams Dijon mustard
- 300 grams pasta of your choice
- 1200 grams water
- 1.5 teaspoons salt, optional
- 150 grams Diced bacon
- 6 shallots, finely sliced
- shaved parmesan, optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place water into mixing bowl and bring to boil 10-12 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1
2. Add salt (optional) and pasta to the bowl and cook for the time indicated on the packet/100 degrees//speed 1. Drain and transfer pasta to a large salad bowl
3. Rinse and dry mixing bowl
4. Add bacon, shallots and oil and cook for 4 minutes/100 degrees//speed 1. Transfer to salad bowl with pasta
5. Add mayonnaise, sour cream, balsamic vinegar and mustard and mix 10 seconds/speed 5
6. Stir dressing through pasta and garnish with shallots and shaved parmesan cheese (optional)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Pear and Raspberry Bread
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Choc Chip Peanut Butter Bites
- Picnic Bar Bliss Balls (Wholefood Simply)
- Cheese and Bacon Scrolls
- Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Mexican Tortilla Stack
- Matt Pasta
- Raw Caramel Fudge
- Caramel Choc Chip Cookie Bliss Balls
- Greek Chicken
- Oven Roasted Greek Potatoes