THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 g water
- 290 grams parsnip (approx 1), Peeled & cut into cubes (2cm)
- 460 g potatoes, floury, Peeled & cut into cubes(2cm)
- pinch salt, to taste, remember that potato absorbs a lot of salt.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 150 g Milk
- 50 g Butter
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- - Pour water into TM bowl.
- Insert simmering basket and add parsnip and potatoes.
- Cook 20-25min/Veroma/.
- Check that parsnip and potatoes are soft, if not, cook for longer checking every 3-5mins.
Once cooked, remove simmering basket and discard water from TM bowl.
- Attach butterfly and tip parsnip and potatoes into TM bowl.
- Add salt, stock, milk and butter then beat 10seconds/speed 4.
Serve immediatley and enjoy.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bacon and Corn Fritters
- Seham’s Kebba Naya Walnut Paste
- Gujrati Kadhi
- GARLICY CHEESY PURI
- Japanese Wasabi Egg Salad
- Japanese Wasabi Potato Salad
- David's Dhall
- Avocado Lime Salad Dressings
- Chilli Almond Dressing:
- Coleslaw - canned/preserved
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Pecan biscuits
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Chicken and Corn Risotto