- 1200 g water
- 1 tsp salt
- 150 g quinoa
- 50 g red onion, Cut into pieces
- 120 g cucumber, Cut into pieces
- 200 g feta cheese, Cut into pieces
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 pinches ground black pepper
- 300 g tomatoes, Chopped, or halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado, Flesh only, sliced
- 100 g Kale, Thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp dried cranberries
- 6 sprigs fresh mixed herbs, (Basil & parsley)
- 25 g olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 160 g red capsicum
- Place water and salt into mixing bowl.
- Insert simmering basket, weigh quinoa into it and stir using spatula to wet the grains.
- Place mixing bowl lid on, with measuring cup in. 20min / Varoma / SP1
- Carefully remove simmering basket with aid of spatula and set quinoa aside to cool in large salad bowl.
- Place capsicum, onion, cucumber, feta, herbs, Dijon, vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper in mixing bowl.
- Chop 5 seconds / Speed 4.
- Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula. Add tomatos and avocado.
- Combine 10 sec "Counter-clockwise operation" / speed 2.
- Transfer into salad bowl with cooked quinoa. Add sliced kale and gently toss to combine. Sprinkle with dried cranberries.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Peanut Butter Blondies
- Thai flavoured Pumpkin soup
- German Crust Bread
- Jenny's Chocolate Weetbix Crunch Slice
- Smoky Chipotle Venison Casserole
- Cheats Sourdough
- Spiced Pumpkin and Vegetable Soup
- Apricot, Yoghurt and Coconut cake
- NOT BUTTER CHICKEN
- Tomato Salsa Dip
- Noodles with Soya Bean Soup (Korean Kong Guk Su)
- Pandan Chiffon Cake by Ivana