- 250-300 g rice, jasmine
- 1000 g water
- 1 tsp salt, fine
- 1-2 piece sweet corn cob, Cut into quarters
- 100-150 g snow peas, Trimmed
Recipe is created for
- 1. Place simmering basket onto mixing bowl lid and weigh rice into it.
2. Rinse rice under cold running water until water runs clear.
3. Place water and salt into mixing bowl, then insert the simmering basket with rice.
4. Place Varoma dish into position and place in quarters of sweet corn cobs, evenly distributed to allow steam to circulate.
5. Insert Varoma tray and evenly distribute trimmed snow peas to allow steam to circulate, then secure Varoma lid.
6. Steam 13 min / Varoma temperature / speed 4 (increase time by up to 2 min if required).
7. Remove Varoma and place vegetables into a thermal serving bowl.
8. Remove simmering basket with the aid of the spatula, add rice to the bowl with vegetables and cover to keep warm until ready to serve.
Accessories you need
You can replace the sweet corn cobs and/or snow peas for your desired vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Curried Cauliflower Salad
- Polish Coleslaw
- Helena’s Quinoa Salad
- Keto Tortilla Chips
- Steph's Colour on the Plate Recipe
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Twice baked potatoes - under development
- Chicken, zucchini, haloumi fritters
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Variation Potato Bake