- 80 grams organic curly kale leaves, No stems approx 2 cups
- 60 grams Avocado flesh, approx 1/2 Avocado Medium
- 1 level tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 level tablespoon Pepita Seeds
- 1 level tablespoon Almonds raw
- 1 level tablespoon macadamia nut oil
- 10 grams lemon juice, approx Half fresh lemon
- pinch sea salt
8Recipe is created for
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Alcohol-free Egg free Gluten free Non-dairy Vegetarian Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Canadian USA New Zealand American Australian European Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Easy Low budget Natural Quick Polish Vegetable dish
Place Almonds, Pepitas, Sunflower Seeds in mixing bowl and chop for
2-3 sec on speed 8. Put nut mix in a seprate bowl and set to the side.
Add Kale than Advocado, nuts, Maccadamia Oil, Sea Salt and Lemon Juice. Chop 2-3 sec/speed 4
Serve with poached eggs for breakfast or with a serve with meat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME