- 1.2kg sweet potato, peeled and diced into 3cm cubes
- 400g water
- 1 carrot, grated
- 3 shallots, thinly sliced
- 100g Evoo, (in separate jug)
- 50g honey
- 50g wholegrain mustard
- 30g Fresh squeezed lemon juice, (1 lemon)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Main course Side dish Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free BBQ Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Christmas Easter Father's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Dressing Potato dish Vegetable dish
Add 400g room temp water to jug, place varoma on top with prepared sweet potato inside. Cook 20 mins/Varoma/ Speed 2. Preheat oven to highest temp setting (or 270 degrees)
Once sweet potato is cooked, slide onto foil lined tray and pop into oven to crispy the edges. Allow to cool before assembling.
Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Add honey, mustard and lemon juice into bowl and cook 2 mins/100deg/Spd 2 with MC off.
Set to 3 mins/ Spd 4 with MC on and slowly drizzle EVOO onto lid to mix gradually.
Once everything is cooled, combine potato, shallots and carrot with roughly 3/4 of the dressing and refrigerate until served.
Store in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paper Mache boiled flour and water paste
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Beef and Guinness Stew