- 1 ginger knob
- 1 Garlic clove peeled
- 1 small bunch parsley
- 1 zest of lime or lemon
- 1 small bunch coriander
- 1/4tsp black pepper
- 2 spring onions
drop all ingrediants on to fast running blade for fews seconds make sure they are nice and dry
Accessories you need
great on top soup ,pizza or any dish that needs a little zing
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Thai green mango salad
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Mashed potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Snack (Like MUNCH brand)
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Tabouli with preserved lemon
- lchf chicken with lemon thyme
- lemon drizzle (mary berry)
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- lchf savoury pies
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- chicken chirizo meatballls lchf
- steamed pumpkin and golden syrup pudding
- lchf cheese spinach waffle
- lchf cheese souffle
- tomato kasundi (taste)
- jamies garlic tear and share