- -, -
- 1. Preheat oven to 210 degrees
2. Grate cheese, 3-5 seconds, Speed 8 – set aside
3. Chop garlic 3 seconds speed 8
4. Add grated onion & butter to garlic & cook 3mins,
100 degrees, reverse, Speed 1.
5. Add all remaining ingredients (except cheese & breadcrumbs) & cook,
15-20mins, 100 degrees, reverse, Speed "Gentle stir setting" , until
potato is soft but not breaking up.
6. Pour mixture into oven safe dish, sprinkle with cheese & panko breadcrumbs & bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is golden.
Accessories you need
Leek can be used in place of onion.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Twice baked potatoes - under development
- Chicken, zucchini, haloumi fritters
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Gravy (like KFC potato & gravy)
- Fresh Pineapple Salsa
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- South Pacific Raita
- Frenisian Slaw
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Melbourne Mash