THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 litre water
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 - 4 chicken breasts
- 1 Tbs TMX vege stock paste or chicken stock paste
- 2 shallots
- Salt & Pepper, (to taste)
- lemon or lime juice, (to serve)
- 3 - 4 cups mixed vegetables
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- olive oil, (to taste/optional)
- coriander, (to taste)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place parsley, spring onions & garlic into the TM bowl chop for 20 secs speed 10. Add the coconut oil & cook for 2 mins Varoma, Speed 1.
Add the stock paste into the bowl.
Cut chicken breasts in half & place into the simmering basket inside the TM bowl. Cover the chicken with water.
Place veggies in Varoma tray, place lid on bowl then place Varoma into position.
Set time 30 mins on Varoma speed 2.
Ensure chicken is cooked through, then allow to cool.
Pour liquid broth/water into the Thermoserver with the steamed veggies. Place chicken in TM bowl and shred on Reverse for 4 seconds on speed 4.
You can add some or all of the shredded chicken to your veggie soup & drizzle olive oil over with some lime or lemon juice and garnish with coriander.
For a thicken/creamier soup, blend a portion of the soup (depending on how thick you want the soup) and return to the Thermoserver and combine with remaining soup.
Shredded Chicken & Vegetable Soup
Try adding Coconut cream to the broth at the end - YUM!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)