- 1 brown onion, Quartered
- 1 carrot, Chopped evenly
- 1/8 cabbage, Chopped evenly
- 150 g Milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 160 grams plain flour
- 2 level tsp baking powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
- 1. Place carrot, onion and then cabbage into the TM "Closed lid"
chop 5 sec/speed5
2. Scrape down the bowl
3. Add the milk, eggs, salt and pepper to the vegetable mixture
Combine 5 sec/speed 3.5
4. Add the Flour and Baking Powder
Combine 1 min/speed 3.5 "Counter-clockwise operation"
5. Heat oil in a non-stick frypan
6. Add 4-5 fritters to the hot pan and cook until bubbles appear on the top
7. Flip each fritter and cook through
Accessories you need
I added some chilli and some left over roast pork to mine.
Can serve with Cottage Cheese and a slice of ham or smoked salmon
Makes about 25
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Rum and Raisin Icecream
- Julie's Tomato Chutney
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Vi's Christmas Scones
- Devilled Meatloaf
- Lisa’s Butterscotch Scones
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Marian's Version of Cut out Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Variation Shortcut Natural Yoghurt
- Zserbo aka Gerbeaud cake (Hungarian layer cake)