- 250 grams Cheddar cheese, room temperature
- 2 spring onions
- 4 gherkins
- 3 tablespoons Smoke Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
Add spring onions and gherkins and turbo for 1 seconds
Add cheese and turbo 2 times
Pour out onto a wide piece of cling wrap and roll into a sausage shape
Mix paprika and chilli powder and sprinkle onto a large piece of baking paper
Unroll cheese onto paprika and chilli and roll up until covered with paprika
Then roll a piece of foil around to secure and refrigerate until ready to serve
Serve with crackers
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Ginger Wontons
- Sally's Spinach and Onion Cob Loaf
- Salmon (or Trout) & Dill dip
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese - Gbejneit
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip