- 250 grams Cheddar cheese, room temperature
- 2 spring onions
- 4 gherkins
- 3 tablespoons Smoke Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
Add spring onions and gherkins and turbo for 1 seconds
Add cheese and turbo 2 times
Pour out onto a wide piece of cling wrap and roll into a sausage shape
Mix paprika and chilli powder and sprinkle onto a large piece of baking paper
Unroll cheese onto paprika and chilli and roll up until covered with paprika
Then roll a piece of foil around to secure and refrigerate until ready to serve
Serve with crackers
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins