- 1 carrot, roughtly chopped
- 4 spring onions/shallots or 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 6 tablespoons tomato or bbq sauce
- 1.5 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 large stick celery or two small
- 1 egg
- 1kg chicken mince
- 1/2 packet broccoli, frozen and it's been fine, can use fresh
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons herbs of your choice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 pkt breadcrumbs extra, to coat
- oil to shallow fry, either canola, vegetable or rice bran oil
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Stock Concentrate, can use either vege, chicken or beef
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all veg in thermomix bowl and blitz 10 seconds speed 5 or until smooth.
2. Add in tomato or bbq sauce, herbs, egg, breadcrumbs, chicken mince, onion flakes, garlic powder, salt, pepper and stock concentrate. Combine speed 6 for 20 seconds or until combined. I had to poke the spatula through the lid to help the chicken mince combine into the vegetable mixture.
3. Once fully combined, take tablespoonfuls of mixture and form into a nugget shape and then coat with the extra breadcrumbs. You could at this stage pass the nuggets through beaten egg and then coat in breadcrumbs if you wanted a thicker crumb.
4. Fry in oil over medium heat until golden on both sides. You could bake these in the oven or cook them in an air fryer as well.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Lebanese bread (pocket pita)
- Apple Tea cake
- Apple slice
- Onion gravy
- Banana pancakes/fritters
- Corned meat (beef) and vegetable fritters
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Curried mince with rice
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"