- 500 g chicken mince
- 2 slices bacon, (Rind removed cut into thick slices)
- 2 slices of bread
- Fresh Thyme (2 tablespoons of leaves)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 Cup Brandy
- Salt and Pepper
- Handful of baby spinach leaves
- 70 g pistachios
- 2 slices of bacon extra rind removed to wrap terrine
- 2-3 chicken tenderloins
Put bacon and bread in jug and blend for 10 sec speed 6
Add all other ingredient except tenderloins and mix on reverse to combine well
Place 2 slices of bacon on glad bake, add the chicken filling and place tenderloins down the middle and roll into a loaf encasing in the glad bake
Place 1 litre of water in jug, place veroma dish with terrine into position and cook 50mins at Veroma Temperature at speed 4
Cool to room temperature before refrigerating, terrine is best made and refrigerated at least 24 hours before use
Great as an entree or to take to a picnic, serve with chutney of your choice and crusty bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Scalloped Potatoes
- Pumpkin, Cheese & Bacon Scones
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- German Rouladen
- Spinach and Bacon Cob Loaf Dip
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto