- 500 g chicken mince
- 2 slices bacon, (Rind removed cut into thick slices)
- 2 slices of bread
- Fresh Thyme (2 tablespoons of leaves)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 Cup Brandy
- Salt and Pepper
- Handful of baby spinach leaves
- 70 g pistachios
- 2 slices of bacon extra rind removed to wrap terrine
- 2-3 chicken tenderloins
Put bacon and bread in jug and blend for 10 sec speed 6
Add all other ingredient except tenderloins and mix on reverse to combine well
Place 2 slices of bacon on glad bake, add the chicken filling and place tenderloins down the middle and roll into a loaf encasing in the glad bake
Place 1 litre of water in jug, place veroma dish with terrine into position and cook 50mins at Veroma Temperature at speed 4
Cool to room temperature before refrigerating, terrine is best made and refrigerated at least 24 hours before use
Great as an entree or to take to a picnic, serve with chutney of your choice and crusty bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon
- Thai Chicken Balls
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Seaweed Wrapped Dim Sims (GF)
- Curry Puffs
- Dolmades (Stuffed Vine Leaves)
- soft cheese
- Chicken Spinach Feta Triangles
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- Sundried Tomato & Basil Quiches
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Crustless bacon and broccoli quiche
- Southern Cheesy Corn Cakes
- Broccoli and Bacon Quiche
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Potato bake
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup