- 500 g chicken breast, cut in chunks
- 2 tablespoon psyllum husks
- 1 egg
- 40 g grated cheese from topping
- 40 g grated bacon from topping
- 200 g cheese, cubed
- 150 g bacon, Cut into thick strips
- Tomato Pasata
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees
Grate the cheese from the toopping ingredients on speed 8 for 8 seconds.
Set aside 40 grams for the balls.
Repeat with the bacon.
Mince the chicken breast by using turbo for 1 second 3 or 4 times till a mince is acheived.
add the egg. pysyllum husks. cheese and bacon. Mix on speed 4 for 15 seconds until combined.
Roll into balls.
Top with pasata and then bacon and cheese.
Bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Savoury Bites
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Lemon Curd
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Val's Pavlova
- Cinnabun bread
- Bacon and Cheese Pizza Muffins