- 500 g mince
- 1 egg
- 40 g water
- 60 g bread crumbs
- 1 onions
- 275 g sauce, cranberry
- 210 g Sweet chilli sauce
- 20 g brown sugar
- 10 g lemon juice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat Oven 175 Degrees
2. Place Onion into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7
3. Add Mince, Egg, Water, Bread Crumbs to bowl 10 sec/ speed 5
4. Transfer to bowl. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
5. Lightly Grease varoma dish and tray. With damp or oiled hands, shape meatballs (2-3cm) and arrange on varoma tray.
6. Place Cranberry sauce, chilli sauce, brown sugar and lemon juice into mixing bowl. Blend 6 sec / Speed 7. Set aside.
7. Place water into mixing bowl. Place Varoma into position and cook 20 min /Varoma/Speed 1.
8. Place meatballs into baking dish, pour cranberry glaze over them, cover with foil and bake in oven for 30 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Beef Wrapped Asparagus - Paleo / Gluten Free
- Kale & Cherry Salad with Mango Mint Dressing
- Choc Peppermint Sticks - Paleo / Gluten Free
- Summer Christmas Trifle - Paleo
- Lime No-Bake Cheesecake
- Grain Free Lasagne
- Crunchy Paleo "ANZAC" Cookies
- Gluten Free Orange & Poppyseed Cake
- Cheesy Tartlets
- Quick Chick
- Ciabatta - What Caroline Cooked
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Pizza dough
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- David's Dhall
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls