- 500 g mince
- 1 egg
- 40 g water
- 60 g bread crumbs
- 1 onions
- 275 g sauce, cranberry
- 210 g Sweet chilli sauce
- 20 g brown sugar
- 10 g lemon juice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Preheat Oven 175 Degrees
2. Place Onion into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7
3. Add Mince, Egg, Water, Bread Crumbs to bowl 10 sec/ speed 5
4. Transfer to bowl. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
5. Lightly Grease varoma dish and tray. With damp or oiled hands, shape meatballs (2-3cm) and arrange on varoma tray.
6. Place Cranberry sauce, chilli sauce, brown sugar and lemon juice into mixing bowl. Blend 6 sec / Speed 7. Set aside.
7. Place water into mixing bowl. Place Varoma into position and cook 20 min /Varoma/Speed 1.
8. Place meatballs into baking dish, pour cranberry glaze over them, cover with foil and bake in oven for 30 mins.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Beef Wrapped Asparagus - Paleo / Gluten Free
- Kale & Cherry Salad with Mango Mint Dressing
- Choc Peppermint Sticks - Paleo / Gluten Free
- Summer Christmas Trifle - Paleo
- Lime No-Bake Cheesecake
- Grain Free Lasagne
- Crunchy Paleo "ANZAC" Cookies
- Gluten Free Orange & Poppyseed Cake
- Cheesy Tartlets
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Peachy Whip
- Zucchini balls