- 500 g mince
- 1 egg
- 40 g water
- 60 g bread crumbs
- 1 onions
- 275 g sauce, cranberry
- 210 g Sweet chilli sauce
- 20 g brown sugar
- 10 g lemon juice
Recipe is created for
- 1. Preheat Oven 175 Degrees
2. Place Onion into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7
3. Add Mince, Egg, Water, Bread Crumbs to bowl 10 sec/ speed 5
4. Transfer to bowl. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
5. Lightly Grease varoma dish and tray. With damp or oiled hands, shape meatballs (2-3cm) and arrange on varoma tray.
6. Place Cranberry sauce, chilli sauce, brown sugar and lemon juice into mixing bowl. Blend 6 sec / Speed 7. Set aside.
7. Place water into mixing bowl. Place Varoma into position and cook 20 min /Varoma/Speed 1.
8. Place meatballs into baking dish, pour cranberry glaze over them, cover with foil and bake in oven for 30 mins.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Beef Wrapped Asparagus - Paleo / Gluten Free
- Kale & Cherry Salad with Mango Mint Dressing
- Choc Peppermint Sticks - Paleo / Gluten Free
- Summer Christmas Trifle - Paleo
- Lime No-Bake Cheesecake
- Grain Free Lasagne
- Crunchy Paleo "ANZAC" Cookies
- Gluten Free Orange & Poppyseed Cake
- Cheesy Tartlets
- Sous Vide Wagyu Striploin
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Quince conserve
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew