- 140 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 piece brown onion
- 350 grams arborio rice
- 1000 grams water
- 2 sachets Instant Tomato Cup-a-Soup
- 2 cans Creamed Corn, 135 gm cans
- 5 heaped tablespoons bread crumbs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place the Parmesan Cheese into the mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 10. Transfer to another bowl and set aside.
- Cut the Brown Onion into quarters, and chop 3 secs/speed 5. Scape down the sides of the mixng bowl and repeat if necessary. Set aside with the Parmesan Cheese.
- Place the water into the mixing bowl. Insert the simmering basket, weigh the rice into it and add the soup sachets. Cook 20 min/100C/speed 4.
- Remove simmering basket and set aside the excess liquid for future use.
- Empty rice from the simmering basket into the mixing bowl, add the Parmesan Cheese, Brown Onion and cans of Creamed Corn. Knead for 3 mins.
- Roll rice into balls slightly smaller than a golf ball. Coat the balls in bread crumbs. Air fry, oven bake or shallow fry until golden and crispy on the outside and warm in the middle.
- Serve with Salsa or Sweet Chilli Sauce.
Lightly coat with Olive Oil Spray (Optional).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA