- 140 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 piece brown onion
- 350 grams arborio rice
- 1000 grams water
- 2 sachets Instant Tomato Cup-a-Soup
- 2 cans Creamed Corn, 135 gm cans
- 5 heaped tablespoons bread crumbs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place the Parmesan Cheese into the mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 10. Transfer to another bowl and set aside.
- Cut the Brown Onion into quarters, and chop 3 secs/speed 5. Scape down the sides of the mixng bowl and repeat if necessary. Set aside with the Parmesan Cheese.
- Place the water into the mixing bowl. Insert the simmering basket, weigh the rice into it and add the soup sachets. Cook 20 min/100C/speed 4.
- Remove simmering basket and set aside the excess liquid for future use.
- Empty rice from the simmering basket into the mixing bowl, add the Parmesan Cheese, Brown Onion and cans of Creamed Corn. Knead for 3 mins.
- Roll rice into balls slightly smaller than a golf ball. Coat the balls in bread crumbs. Air fry, oven bake or shallow fry until golden and crispy on the outside and warm in the middle.
- Serve with Salsa or Sweet Chilli Sauce.
Lightly coat with Olive Oil Spray (Optional).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Devilled ham spread
- Creamy onion dip
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Easy Peasy Chinese-y Spring Rolls
- Pate en Crouté
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Spinach Balls
- Chicken and Port Pate with Jelly topping
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Protein Balls (Nut Free)
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Orange and ginger lemonade
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Pizza Bread
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing