- 6 eggs steamed in TMX, Hard boiled
- 50 gram cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon curry mix
- 50 gram Tmx mayonaise
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 shallot
- 1 Sprig Tarragon
- 1 fresh sprig parsley or coriander
Recipe is created for
Cut Eggs in half and remove hard yellow centre into a bowl. Place egg whites onto a serving platter
Place Shallot, Parsley & Tarragon into TM bowl, chop 2-3 seconds speed 7, scrape down side of bowl.
Add all other ingredients and mix on speed 4, 15 seconds or untill desired consistency, season to taste.
Fill Egg Whites and decorate with chopped chives, serve as an entre.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Fruit Cake GF
- Cauliflower Salad Medley
- GF Nut & seed Muesli
- Chia Pudding with Strawberries, Bananna & Avocado
- CHICKEN & ROCKET SAUSAGES WITH TOMATO SAUCE
- Sesame Chicken Patties
- Clone of Gluten Free Porridge
- Bannana Muffins GF.
- CARAMELISED GARLIC PASTE
- Seeded Crispy GF Crackers
- Spinach Fritata
- GF Rhubarb Cake
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Chicken liver pate keto
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Corn Chowder
- Beef Rotolo
- Meat Dumplings
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Green curry paste
- Laksa Curry
- Corn Fritters Easy
- I'm Thermobsessed with this Chicken Noodle Soup