- 1 tablespoons dried onion flakes, or 1 tspn onion powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 450g can ham, or 450g chunk of ham, roughly chopped
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley
- 60 g mayonnaise
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- dash Siracha/chilli sauce, to taste
- 1/2 tsp paprika, ground
- pinch Salt and pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Blend onion flakes and garlic powder 10secs/sp9.
(Just add to the bowl if using powered onion.)
Add the ham and parsley 5secs/sp 5
Add the remainder10secs/sp5/rev
Store in the fridge or freeze in portions.
A delicious blast from the paste made even more delicious and economically in your Thermomix.
"Thermify me.." your source for great recipes, tips, and cooking inspiration and instructions.
Tweaked and converted from a recipe found on the internet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Banana oat bread
- Flourless chocolate orange hazelnut cake
- Easy cheesy
- Dark fruit cake
- Chocolate avocado cake
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Variation (Doubled) Healthy Apple Crumble
- Savoury bread pudding
- Beef Rotolo
- English Salad Cream
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Cheese Dreams
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken