- 1 tablespoons dried onion flakes, or 1 tspn onion powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 450g can ham, or 450g chunk of ham, roughly chopped
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley
- 60 g mayonnaise
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- dash Siracha/chilli sauce, to taste
- 1/2 tsp paprika, ground
- pinch Salt and pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Blend onion flakes and garlic powder 10secs/sp9.
(Just add to the bowl if using powered onion.)
Add the ham and parsley 5secs/sp 5
Add the remainder10secs/sp5/rev
Store in the fridge or freeze in portions.
A delicious blast from the paste made even more delicious and economically in your Thermomix.
"Thermify me.." your source for great recipes, tips, and cooking inspiration and instructions.
Tweaked and converted from a recipe found on the internet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Muesli Bars
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Banana Pecan Crumble Muffins
- Muesli Bars
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- White Sauce for lasagna