- 90 g feta cheese
- 110 g Cream Cheese., Soft
- 25 g Olive Oil.
- 60 g black olives, pitted
- 2 heaped tablespoons parsley leaf
- 20 g Garlic.
Place Garlic & Parsley into the TMX bowl & chop 10 sec speed 10. Add Olives 5 sec speed 7 scrape down if needs more few sec & speed. Add Cream Cheese & olive oil 5 sec speed 6 if too thick pour little more oil your choice taste scrape down again if needed again speed.
Serve with your favourite crackers or vegetable sticks.
Feta & Black Olive Dip
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits