- 50 g spring onions/shallots
- 450 g king prawns, in shells
- 70 g tomato concentrate
- 50 g cognac
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200 g dry white wine
- 200 g water
- chives, parsley and tarragon
- pinch cayenne pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place shallots into mixing bowl and chop 6 sec/speed 7.
Add oil and cook 5 min/100°C/speed 3. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add all remaining ingredients except the prawns.
Place prawns into the Varoma dish and place into position. Cook 12 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Mix the sauce 30 sec/speed 7. Place the prawns into a shallow dish and pour sauce over the top to serve.
King prawns - American-style
Other users also liked...
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab