- 50 g spring onions/shallots
- 450 g king prawns, in shells
- 70 g tomato concentrate
- 50 g cognac
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200 g dry white wine
- 200 g water
- chives, parsley and tarragon
- pinch cayenne pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place shallots into mixing bowl and chop 6 sec/speed 7.
Add oil and cook 5 min/100°C/speed 3. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add all remaining ingredients except the prawns.
Place prawns into the Varoma dish and place into position. Cook 12 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Mix the sauce 30 sec/speed 7. Place the prawns into a shallow dish and pour sauce over the top to serve.
King prawns - American-style
Other users also liked...
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Spinach Balls
- Chicken and Port Pate with Jelly topping
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Protein Balls (Nut Free)
- Croquettes of Chicken
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Salmon Salsa Stack
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon
- Thai Chicken Balls
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- warm lemon tart
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- mayo egg free
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Mash and steamed veg
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls