- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 g mixed mushrooms, fresh
- 40 g halved walnuts, toasted
- 50 g mayonnaise
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 1 pinch cracked black pepper
- 1-2 tbsp sour cream
Place garlic into mixing bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6.
Add mushrooms and chop for 8 seconds on speed 6.
Add walnuts, mayonnaise, salt and pepper and blend for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Garnish with sour cream and a few chopped herbs of choice.
Mushroom Walnut Dip
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Chinese-y Spring Rolls
- Pate en Crouté
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Spinach Balls
- Chicken and Port Pate with Jelly topping
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Protein Balls (Nut Free)
- Croquettes of Chicken
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Salmon Salsa Stack
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon