- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 g mixed mushrooms, fresh
- 40 g halved walnuts, toasted
- 50 g mayonnaise
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 1 pinch cracked black pepper
- 1-2 tbsp sour cream
Place garlic into mixing bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6.
Add mushrooms and chop for 8 seconds on speed 6.
Add walnuts, mayonnaise, salt and pepper and blend for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Garnish with sour cream and a few chopped herbs of choice.
Mushroom Walnut Dip
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Devilled ham spread
- Creamy onion dip
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Easy Peasy Chinese-y Spring Rolls