- 1 or 2 cloves garlic, to taste
- 60 g Parmesan cheese
- 60 g Tasty cheese
- 100 g semi dried tomato
- 150 g cottage cheese
- 1 heaped tablespoon mixed herbs, dried
- 2 eggs
- 150 g Self Raising Flour
- 400 g Milk
- 100 g bacon, diced in 1cm cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add garlic, parmesan and tasty cheeses to the bowl. Chop 8 secs spd 8 MC on. Scrape down.
2. Add tomatoes. 5 secs spd 5 MC on. Scrape down. Add bacon at this stage if you want a pancake with a smoother texture.
3. Add cottage cheese and mixed herbs, mix 10 secs spd 4 MC on.
4. Add flour, eggs, milk, bacon and salt, mix 20 sec spd 3 MC on.
5. Fry in a hot pan, approx 1/4 cup per pancake.
Add your favourite pizza toppings, such as pepperoni, mushrooms, olives or cooked chicken, either at step 2 or 4, depending on the texture you prefer. If using onion, I recommend pre-grating the cheese and setting aside, then sauting them for a few minutes on varoma with the garlic and a little oil, before proceeding with the recipe. Add milk if the extra ingredients makes the mixture too thick.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.