1.Place oil and ginger chunks in mixing bowl and saute 5 min / 120 ° C / speed 1
2.Add skinned pork belly, rock sugar, soy sauce and rice wine, cook at 45 minutes / Varoma / speed 1 and enjoy.
I use the Pizza Daugh (Cookidoo) recipe to make Bao. (tips: reduce yeast to 10 gw) steam bao for 20 mins on the steam tray
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese - Gbejneit
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Vegetable Curry Puffs
- Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- The Best Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Rice Krispie Bars
- Pumpkin & herb doggy treats
- Healthy Nutty Sweet treat bliss balls
- My Everyday White Bread
- Treens Piña Colada
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Treens Cheese Sauce
- Curried egg