- 227 can Water Chestnuts (drained)
- 500 grams Pork Mince (or mince your own)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 Cabbage roughly chopped
- 5 pieces Shitake mushrooms, dried, soaked in hot water for 10 mins
- 20 grams soy sauce
- 15 grams fish sauce
- 1 egg
- 20 grams cornflour
- 15 grams sesame oil
- pinch pepper
- 700 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add water chestnuts, garlic, shitaki mushrooms (drained from liquid), cabbage to . Chop 5 seconds speed 4, repeat if neccessary.
2. Add pork mince, soy sauce, pepper, fish sauce, egg, cornflour and sesame oil to cabbage mix. Mix 1minute 30 seconds speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl and mix another 30 seconds if neccessary to combine. Take mix out of and wash .
3. Place 1.5 tablespoons pork mix to centre of won ton skin, wet edges of won ton skin with water to pinch corners together. Place dim sims in varoma trays about 20 at a time.
4. Add water to place lid and varoma on top cook 20min varoma speed 2.
5. Place cooked dim sims in thermoserve to keep warm which you cook the second batch.
Dim sims can be frozen after step 3
100g minced prawns can be added to pork mixture in step 2
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.