- 500 g pork mince
- 4 Spring onions chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1 1/2 cm Fresh ginger (peeled)
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp chilli oil
- 3 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tsp Chinese rice wine(Shao Hsing)
- 2 packages wonton wrappers
- 1/4 light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- dash chilli oil
1. Place ginger, coriander, and shallots in TM bowl.
Chop 5 seconds/ speed 6.
2. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
3. Add mince, oyster sauce, chilli oil, sesame oil and Chinese rice wine. Mix 15 seconds/ speed 5 until combined.
4. Place 1 tbsp mixture in the middle of a wonton wrapper and bring up the sides, pinching overlapping bits together, leaving the top open.
5. Place 600ml water in TM bowl. 10 minutes/Varoma/speed 1 to heat the water.
6. Place the dumplings onto top of Varoma tray (and bottom if needed). Cover with lid and steam for 7-10 minutes / Varoma /speed 1
1. Mix all the ingredients together.
2. Serve with dumplings.
1. To make it child friendly - leave out the chilli oil.
2. You can add water chestnuts for texture - add at Dumplings step 1 - Chopping.
3. If you don't want to make all the dumplings at once, freeze left over mince mixture and make the dumplings fresh when you are ready.
4. You can make the mince yourself by using semi frozen pork eg tenderloin and pulsing 5-10x.
Alternate cooking method
To make these into "gyoza" use gow gee wrappers and put 1 tbsp mix in the middle of the wrapper then seal the edges with water (making a semi circle shape). To cook, place in a frying pan with peanut oil and fry for 2-3 minutes until golden. Turn them over. Put 1/2 cup water into the frying pan, cover with a lid and steam for 2 minutes. Remove lid and cook until liquid has evaporated from pan. Serve with dipping sauce.
Based on Womans Weekly "Pot Sticker "recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits