- 200 g green prawns
- 30 g Evoo
- 150 g Butter
- 150 g plain flour
- 30 g cornflour
- 800 g full cream milk
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- bread crumbs
Recipe is created for
Peel Prawns and slice in small pieces with knife or scissors.
Place EVOO in TM bowl 5min Varoma Sp 2
Add Prawns 3 min Varoma
Drain prawns reserving oil seperately.
add reserved oil to TM Bowl add butter 3 min Varoma sp 4
Add flour 3 min 100d sp 2
Add Cornflour, Milk, salt, 10 sec sp 7
Set 25min 100ºc sp 4
Add Prawns and mix with spatula, 3 min 100ºc sp 2
Place bechamel dough in piping bag, refrigerate min 8 hours.
Pipe and form Croquettes , roll in flour, then beaten egg, lastly the bread crumbs. Fry in hot oil
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Hot Cross Buns
- TM6 Vanilla Slice - Pie Maker Version
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)