- 180 g green beans, whole
- 180 g carrots, roughly chopped
- 50 g water
- 300 g boneless skinless chicken thigh
- 2 clove garlic
- 20 g vegetable oil
- 50 g plain flour
- 500 g Milk
- 40 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 tsp salt, to taste
- 6 g ground nutmeg
- 20 g caster sugar
- 260 g plain flour
- 420 g Milk
- 8 g salt
- 2 --- eggs
- vegetable oil
- egg wash, using left over crepe mix
- 200 g breadcrumbs
1h 40minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Add green beans and carrots into the TM mixing bowl. Chop at 5s / sp 4.5.
- Scrape down mixing bowl, and repeat chop beans and carrots further for 3s / sp 5.
- Put chopped vegetables in steaming basket and add 50g of water into the TM mixing bowl.
- Place steaming basket in TM mixing bowl and steam for 8mins/Varoma/sp2. Then set aside and empty bowl of any excess water.
- Place chicken thighs in TM mixing bowl and blend at 5s/sp 7. Remove chicken mince from TM mixing bowl.
- Without washing the TM bowl, open Cookidoo and follow this recipe, step by step to cook the chicken mince.
(Browned Chicken Cubes)
Once chicken is cooked set aside.
- Add all the roux ingredients in the machine and use the Thicken function to cook.
- Once roux is cooked, pour into a bowl and combine with the cooked beans, carrots and chicken and set aside and cool. If possible refridgerate overnight to set.
- Place all crepe ingredients in a clean TM mixing bowl, and mix 20s/sp6.
- Scrape down bowl with spatula and mix again 20s/sp6.
- Make crepes on pan or with a crepe maker.
- Measure 60g of Risoles filling into each crepe and roll each risoles.
- Use leftover crepe mixture (if any) to dip the rolled crepes into before covering with breadcrumbs.
If you don't have any leftover crepe mixture, make a simple eggwash using one egg and a dash of milk, whisked together.
- Heat up oil in a wide saucepan and deep fry until golden brown.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese - Gbejneit
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Vegetable Curry Puffs
- Bec’s dim dims.
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Seafood Pie
- Vanilla Chai Mix (Similar to Arkadia brand)
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Creamy Frothy Coffee
- Churros Cake
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins