- 500 g fresh tomatoes, halved
- 20 g red onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g cucumber, skin off, chopped
- 40 g red capsicum
- 10 g white wine vinegar
- 10-20 g kaffir lime sugar
- 70 g ice cubes
- 25 g extra virgin olive oil
Add all ingredients except Ice and EVOO to TM bowl and chop 20 sec / speed 5
Add Ice cubes and blend 1-2 minutes / sp 10 until smooth and chilled.
Add EVOO and season with salt and pepper to taste, press turbo once or twice to blend.
Drizzle with EVOO and sprinkle with kaffir lime sugar or sea salt and serve with a squeeze of lime juice.
To make kaffir lime sugar mill 300g raw sugar with 4-6 kaffir lime leaves until fine. Change quantities to suit taste.
Kaffir lime sugar keeps well in the fridge and can be used in icing or to replace sugar in baking or other recipes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- GF Apple Sauce muffins
- sweet Strawberry and balsamic dip
- Pumpkin Maple Scones
- Maple Butter
- Camembert crackers
- Healthy Chia and Coconut crepes
- Simple Christmas fruit Cakes/Muffins
- Warm Salmon Salad (nicoise style)
- Light & creamy Chicken alfredo pasta
- Low fat, creamy Pumpkin & coconut soup
- Hash Browns
- Beetroot Cupcakes (dairy free)