THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 25 grams Butter
- 60 grams honey
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 300 grams raw cashews
1. Add butter, honey, sugar, salt, paprika and chilli powder to jug.
3 Mins/ 100C/ Speed 1
2. Add cashews
10 Min/ 100C/
3. Spread caramel coated cashews thinly on prepared baking tray with baking paper.
Bake 10 Mins/ 180C
Depending on your oven you may need to bake these longer to make them golden brown
4. Sprinkle with salt and a little more paprika and let cool on tray. Pull apart gently to seperate and place in serving bowl.
Preheat oven 180C.
Perfect for Christmas in July.
Warning extremely addictive!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Chocolate Brownie
- Strawberry Curd
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake