THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 5 gram yellow mustard seeds
- 250 gram Red onions, halved
- 20 grams olive oil
- 65 grams brown sugar
- 90 grams dried cranberries
- 120 grams red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 200 gram wheel of double brie
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add mustard seeds to bowl. Toast 3min/varoma/sp1
2. Add red onion. Chop 3 sec/sp5
3. Add olive oil. Cook 12 min/varoma/sp1
4. Add sugar, cranberries, vinegar and salt
5. Place scrunched wet baking paper in bottom of varoma receptacle. Place brie on top. Lay paper towel at right angles across the top of varoma then place lid on, pulling towel so it is taught. This absorbs the condensation and prevents dripping on cheese. Position varoma.
6. Cook 16min/ varoma/reverse sp1
7. Carefully set brie onto serving platter and top with the hot relish. Serve with crackers or warm crusty bread.
Accessories you need
Find me on facebook at Thermo Flavour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Zingy blood orange and ginger sorbet
- Chocolate coconut crunch granola
- Ultimate Jaffa Brownies
- Indulgent Cheese Lovers Risotto
- Pistachio and bitter chocolate sweet dukkah
- Peanut butter choc chip oat cookies
- chicken and chorizo paella
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes (allergy friendly)
- Decadent pumpkin, brie and pancetta risotto
- Pumpkin, hazelnut and white chocolate biscotti
- Crunchy Topped Lemon Sour Cream Cupcakes
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies