Strawberry and Rhubarb Crumble
- 600 g rhubarb, roughly chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon, in strips
- 180-200 g raw organic sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 150 g water
- 400 g sliced strawberries
- 100 g dark brown sugar
- 100 g toasted hazelnuts
- 120 g Butter, cubed
- 70 g rolled oats
- 70 g plain flour
50minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking 35min
8Recipe is created for
rhubarb, lemon zest, raw sugar, vanilla and water into TM bowl and cook for 12 minutes at 80ºC on Reverse + speed 1.
aside in large rectangular baking dish. Slice strawberries and place on top of
oven to 200ºC.
remaining ingredients into clean dry TM bowl and with dial set to closed lid position, press Turbo button 2-3 times until crumble mixture forms. Sprinkle on top of
rhubarb and bake for approximately 30-35 minutes until fruit is bubbly and fragrant.
warm with plenty of whipped cream and/or ice cream.
Other users also liked...
- Amazing Apricot Balls
- Raw Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Banana Salted nut ice cream
- Christmas panettone pudding
- Sunday pancakes
- Raw Strawberry Slice
- Variation Low GI Bliss Balls - Diabetic Friendly
- Frozen Key Lime and Margarita Cheesecake
- STRAWBERRY and COCONUT ICE CREAM
- Nanna Mary's Chocolate Pudding
- Banana & honey frozen yoghurt ice creams
- Raw Tiramisu Cheesecake