Apricot and Coconut Slice
Print recipeApricot and Coconut Slice
Create PDFApricot and Coconut Slice
Reserved for registered members only
Thermomix TM 31
Created: 2012-07-07 21:25
Changed: 2012-07-07 21:30
Total time: 15m
Preparation time: 15m
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix customer and is therefore not tested by Vorwerk Thermomix. Vorwerk Thermomix assumes no liability, particularly in terms of quantities and success. Please observe the application and safety instructions in our manual.
250 grams plain sweet biscuits
150 grams dried apricots
120 grams Desiccated Coconut
395 gram can sweetened condensed milk
125 grams butter chopped
250 grams choc bits dark or milk
1. Grease and line a 28x18cm baking pan with baking paper or foil
2. Place biscuits into bowl and chop for 5 secs on speed 8, set aside.
3. Place apricots in bowl and chop for 4 secs on speed 7, set aside.
4. Place sweetened condensed milk into and chopped butter into bowl, mix for 6-7 mins at 70 deg C speed 2.
5. Add dry ingredients and mix for 20 seconds on speed 3.
6. Press mixture into prepared tin
7. Clean and dry bowl , place choc bits in bowl and melt at 60 deg for 6 mins.
8. Pour melted chocolate over slice and allow to set. Cut into squares to serve.
Slice with hot knife into squares. Share with your friends as they are addictive!
Recipe converted from Nestles Recipes .com.au.... Thankyou Nestle.